Motor Trade


Are you looking for a motor trade insurer that really understands your business?

At M & H Insurance we are committed to serving the needs of the independent motor trade specialist. Our policies are designed to be flexible, so you only pay for the cover you need. We have competitive quotes from a number of expert UK motor trade insurers. They can cover you for road risks, premises, demo use, trailers, imports, motorcycles and much more ...

Cover available for:

1. Personal Cars

2. Stock Cars

3. Demonstration Cover

4. Social & Domestic Pleasure

     Motor Trade use and other occupations 

     that maybe specified

5. Stock cars stored to an agreed Indemnity


Rest assure and feel free to ask one of our trained professionals  for more assistance.

TEL: 0121 773 1234


The secret to getting a good deal on commercial van insurance or commercial vehicle insurance is to think about what matters most to you and your business.

Some commercial van insurers will match your car insurance's no claims bonus.


You may get a discount if you have experience of driving a commercial van for someone else.

All covers available from


Third Party Fire and Theft 

Third Party Only

All driving options available - including “any driver” up to 74 years old


All uses covered including carriage of own goods

Motor Trade &


This insurance combines both Road Risks and Liability cover with protection of your stock and premises.

1. Stock cars at your premises & storage
     addresses or sub contractor's premises
2. Permanent vehicles including
     demonstration cover for social domestic &
     pleasure with principal extensions to
     friends & relatives
3. Demonstration accompanied or
​     unaccompanied, Courtesy vehicle, Self 
     Drive Hire and hired in vehicles.
4. Liabilities, Contents, Stock, Business