Landlord Insurance


The Landlords Insurance Market is one that we are particularly knowledgeable of, and experienced in. Whatever your Landlords Insurance needs are, we are confident that if it can be done and we know where to get it!

Cover available for:

1. Buildings Only
2. Building with Landlord Content up to £5k
3. All tenant types
4. All property types
5. Rent & legal protection
6. Price beat facility
7. Multi property portfolio
8. Malicious damage by tenants cover
9. Liability choice of £2m or £5m

Rest assure and feel free to ask one of our trained professionals  for more assistance.

TEL: 0121 773 1234


Landlords insurance is a must for anyone who is renting or letting their property.

Our landlords insurance allows us to use a panel of insurers who specialise in landlords insurance. As a broker, we can find the best landlords insurance to suite you and your property.

Malicious damage by the tenant

If you had a dispute with your tenant and they decided to take their annoyance out on your living room walls, how would you feel if you were told this was not covered?

At M&H we have a panel of landlord insurers so if this benefit is important to you, tell us and we will make sure you are protected against this type of incident.

What if your tenant will not leave?

Most tenants do. You cannot evict a tenant yourself but you can apply to the county court to get your property back. In certain cases, and provided you have a written tenancy agreement, you can use an accelerated possession procedure which can avoid the need for a court hearing.


Why cover contents?

We have many landlords who decide against covering any contents they have left for the tenant because they feel its not worth bothering about. That's fine, we will cover what ever options you want, but it's worth looking at the cost of replacing the basic items you might leave.

Remember contents polices are new for old. So imagine there was a fire at the property and the following contents were lost:

Fridge - £250

Freezer - £250

5 pair of curtains - £400

Cooker - £350

Carpets - £300

Beds - £200

Wardrobes - £300



Not far off £2,000. Soon adds up doesn't it?

We can provide cover for Buildings and Contents, Buildings only or Contents only.